ThunderCross Gaming community
Friday, 2024-04-19, 3:56 PM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | Help please - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: DRZ_KILL, Joeevan  
Forum » Community » Tech Support » Help please (ASAP)
Help please
DRZ_KILLDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 9:20 PM | Message # 1
Community Chairman
Group: Moderators
Turned on my laptop today, was fine till login screen. Logged in today and it says welcome.... The I get the BSOD (Blue screen) displaying the error message "Page_fault_in_NONpaged_area" with sone sort of code "STOP: 0x00000050" and "STOP: 0x0000000A" then restarts itself in a flash. After a couple of times I get to the desktop then after 1minute I get the BSOD again this time showing error message "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" showing under it a code "0x0000000c" The only reason i can think of this happening when it crashed and I held down the shutdown button for an "unexpected shutdown"

It wont let me restore, the setup repair keeps coming up with errors, same thing happens when i try in safe mode. Just nothing can do anything to resolve this problem.

Laptop is damn fucked since im posting this on ipod with10% battery left. so i cant come on xfire and will try amd get on msn more, add me if you already havent : elliotglynn93@hotmail.com and message me of any breakthroughs and/or post here.

Any more info you want, ask.

Thanks in advance

-DRZ

"If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining."

EgonieserDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 10:56 PM | Message # 2
Community Founder
Group: Administrators
Well same happened to my laptop - only for me - i couldnt turn it on at all in the end.
Windows Vista AINT! and i say again DRZ, AINT compatible for laptops, i told u that a million times, and now u see what it does.
Why do u think i reinstalled Vista to XP on my laptop, just for fun? No cuz it actually crashed for me after few months... VIsta is an unstable OS... especially on laptops, thats the reason they made Windows 7 (Its the same Vista - only better) their motto.
And the same as for me.. u have a bad sector in ur HDD, which causes BSOD, which are caused by poor data encryption of OS, and the only repair for that is a full HDD format, or pay a a couple of dozen pounds and get some of ur data saved in the PC workshop and then format...
Thats all i can suggest atm and thats the only cure there is..

P.S. Once u will install XP, then i will tell u how to emulate Vista drivers to work for XP, otherwise, sry cant help..

If what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend or lay down and die...

DRZ_KILLDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 11:00 PM | Message # 3
Community Chairman
Ok thanks mate. All the drivers in my laptop are meant for vista and its not an easy job to change. I was kinda enjoying vista too sad

EgonieserDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 11:03 PM | Message # 4
Community Founder
Quote (DRZ_KILL)
P.S. Once u will install XP, then i will tell u how to emulate Vista drivers to work for XP, otherwise, sry cant help..

DRZ_KILLDate: Tuesday, 2009-01-13, 11:17 PM | Message # 5
Community Chairman
Hmm, how much does it cost to go to a PC store and get my HDD backed up coz i have some pretty important work on there?

Fuckk sad I will have to re-write my review, gotta do it by tomorrow. SHIT!

DRZ_KILLDate: Wednesday, 2009-01-14, 7:07 PM | Message # 6
Community Chairman
dumb question, but anyway I can boot it using my external HDD? Well, im really clutching at straws here sad I just wanna get my stuff off my HDD then reformat it.

EgonieserDate: Thursday, 2009-01-15, 2:20 PM | Message # 7
Community Founder
well if u have a windows CD, u can reinstall windows without deleting most of ur data. What whipes out is My Documents/desktop and temporary files, other things which u have saved in the HDD will remain.
But just reinstalling may not always solve the problem

JoeevanDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 5:47 PM | Message # 8
Community Admin
vista also sucks for games and shit cause of the number of bugs in the programs

The one who luaghs last thinks slowest

Forum » Community » Tech Support » Help please (ASAP)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024