Main | War is on the horizon - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Trash » Offtopic » War is on the horizon
War is on the horizon
PsyNFSDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 0:29 AM | Message # 1
Community Supporter
Group: Users
right just wanted to let you know were about to have another war and it will be even worse, its my guess its not like they said it on the news or something ofc, right so we live near an army base which is quite big i assume you cant really see it cuz the woods, so all this week and last week there were just random alarms going off in the base not just standard issue drills cuz most of them were right in the morning 7 am or 10 i dont know i was in school but my parents told me there were a few, and there were some in the afternoon too, but the weirdest ones were the ones at 00:00 and 1:00 i mean theres no way there could be a drill at 1 pm, today there was a big convoy heading out of the base with a bus full of soldiers and the last few days some soldiers kept coming in to the base with big bags... there was an alarm not too long ago i might take a video of it to show you, and also the air force base my school is in had a lot of planes going out, i know this is Israel they need to be on the look out but so much activity in a few days even that is weird.

im not sure that im right but most of the thing point to war... Lebanon might have won the election or w/e but that terrorist will sure do some thing to win it back and what else could make the people want him? well simple, attack Israel.

Added (2009-06-09, 0:29 Am)
---------------------------------------------
right now like 6-10 fully loaded big trucks went out of the base !! they had a patriot on one of them

No Retreat, No Surrender. That is Spartan Law.

Message edited by PsyNFS - Monday, 2009-06-08, 10:36 PM

rammsteinDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 3:23 PM | Message # 2
Major
Ur Israeli ? Uh-oh didn't know that. I thought u were at war the whole time... u know with the palestine and stuff... cry

EgonieserDate: Tuesday, 2009-06-09, 10:42 PM | Message # 3
Community Founder
Group: Administrators
That doesn't sound too good at all..

If what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend or lay down and die...

rammsteinDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 1:08 PM | Message # 4
Major
Yes, don't get recruited happy

haha just joking biggrin

DRZ_KILLDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 5:45 PM | Message # 5
Community Chairman
Group: Moderators
I wouldnt worry about anything. Israel has one of the biggest defense budgets in the world. Although it does sound a little strange.

Good luck and stay safe.

"If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining."

PsyNFSDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 8:57 PM | Message # 6
Community Supporter
well no im not Israeli i only live here im actually half Romanian half Hungarian, Europe FTW!! happy , yeah i hate to admit it but im not really proud living in israel dry although it aint that bad but most of the people hate it thats why

well they came back a day after all the trucks came back at 1 am with the patriot and they have set it up in the base again ... i just don't get it why take it out and bring it back, doesn't matter how much defense Israel has its a terrorist group they don't care about anything they just want war even if they die.
and another war is likely to happen because this terrorist group in Lebanon just wont quit especially if Israel turns down the 2 countries dumb offer from obama,
just a couple of days ago they attacked a patrol of soldiers on the border it was quite a big attack, news said they were probably trying to kidnap another soldier,
and obama and his stupid ideas of "peace" will cause a 3rd world war why cant he understand you cant make peace with the Arabs, they don't want it thats the thing. pulling out of Iraq will be a stupid idea it was a stupid idea to get in but its even more stupid to get out now

Message edited by PsyNFS - Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 9:06 PM

DRZ_KILLDate: Wednesday, 2009-06-10, 11:52 PM | Message # 7
Community Chairman
well. Pulling out of iraq is a good idea i think. Troops being there isnt helping. Its a drain on money. I also heard that israel had a plan to attack to iranian Nuclear facility. The middle east and eastern asia are on the brink of war. With North Koreans and Iran, Lebanon and other rogue states. The thing is, war in these times will be absolutly terrible. The powerful weapons. But also another thing is people have been less targeted, militrarys try to reduce collateral damage as much as possible. Accuracy has increased 10 fold. Well is good to hear everything is calming down.

EgonieserDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 1:04 AM | Message # 8
Community Founder
Blah, well the terrorism there is caused by the religion (die in battle and you will get to heaven)... religion should be completely forbidden everywhere -.- it causes too much trouble and is practically is useless.
Fuck jesus and fuck allah, buda and whatnot. I hate that ppl actually believe in something that isn't real, it was acceptable maybe 2000 years ago, but now it's just lame..

Quote from Mrs. Garisson's boyfriend: "What if i told you there was a flying spaghetti monster, would you believe that? Same about god!" (from timechild episodes of southpark)

PsyNFSDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 10:07 PM | Message # 9
Community Supporter
thats true i myself don't believe in god, i mean just think of it there is absolutely no proof at all that there is one, just random believes of people that had no explanation what is the meaning of life not that we have one now but still it is more clear that there is no such thing as god.
i don't know if pulling out of Iraq will be good cuz now after all the damage they did there the people will be angry and will want to do more and more suicide bombs.

DRZ_KILLDate: Thursday, 2009-06-11, 11:10 PM | Message # 10
Community Chairman
WOHOO

atheism FTW.

I to think religion is a tonne of bullshit. Hasnt cause anything good at all. I have had Catholosism thrown onto me at a young age. I was forced to go to a catholic school and catholic secondary school. I look how i turned out. A full on Athiest. I agree with Psy. There is no evidence at all that its true. The only reason its around is because it solved many questions of life for the people thousands of years ago. Now we have science and we look deeper into space more and more people are becoming no believers. We are coming to realise that it is the biggest farse ever.

PsyNFSDate: Friday, 2009-06-12, 2:08 AM | Message # 11
Community Supporter
the same goes for Satan it is said that he roams the earth invisible with hes demons and does evil i mean WTF!~!!@#@ really does that even sound right?
i don't know who wrote the bible but he must have a been a big wacko, you see i think the bible is just a story book made up by someone just like we have harry potter now they had the bible then and really some people believe harry potter is true, if you convince people long enough about some thing they will actually start believing it, the "Gods" in Greek mythology could have easily been another race from space and really if you were there starting a fire to warm up and then u see a ship in the sky wouldn't you say it was a god.

there was this documentary movie i saw with this guy cant recall his name i might have the movie in my laptop and ill tell you, he was going asking people around how can you be sure god is real when there is no proof they started telling him stupid luck stories that happened to them that they think was a miracle (miracles yeah right lol) and he asked him some question i cant remember and the guy had no answer to it, I mean they just believe in god even though there isn't one and they have no actual answers or proof that he exist but still continue to believe

notice how we changed the subject of the topic lol happy

Message edited by PsyNFS - Friday, 2009-06-12, 2:16 AM

EgonieserDate: Friday, 2009-06-12, 2:27 AM | Message # 12
Community Founder
Yeah all that religious stuff is a bunch of bullshit. It has and is causing wars, terrorism etc.
We should turn all the world athiest (HAIL SCIENCE!) and see what happens. Maybe we could end terrorism for good biggrin

Forum » Trash » Offtopic » War is on the horizon
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024