ThunderCross Gaming community
Friday, 2024-04-26, 1:15 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | TCross L4D server policies and terms of use (ingame/forum) - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: DRZ_KILL  
Forum » Left 4 Dead server » L4D News » TCross L4D server policies and terms of use (ingame/forum) (Read before post)
TCross L4D server policies and terms of use (ingame/forum)
EgonieserDate: Monday, 2008-12-15, 2:35 PM | Message # 1
Community Founder
Group: Administrators
1. ThunderCross does not support non-steam or illegal L4D servers (which are steamy beamy or any other lame crackersteams)

2. Posting or discussing anything related to illegal L4D servers will get ur post removed or edited, so don't even bother

3. This game is very good, so it's totally worth buying it, non-steam servers don't have 60% of game features, so even lucky people who got to play on a non-steam server are buying the full game, becouse it's totally worth it.

4. "If we are cracked community, why isn't the L4D cracked?" It's simple, because only good coders know how to make a non-steam L4D dedicated server, it is hard + non-steam servers do not provide even half of the features the full game does + only steam users get official map pack releases especially designed for L4D + bugfixes and updates. So in summary, this is not worth the time and effort to achieve a seemingly bad result, which can't be improved. And another thing, We are not a cracked community, only our CoD4 servers are cracked, becouse CoD4 is a game which was ment to be cracked, and difference between cracked or legit servers is 0.

5. "Why is it worth buying the game?" It's because L4D has a gameplay and game system no other game has had before. In my opinion, the game is worth a LOT more than just 45$. The AI director which makes the gameplay so unique is something none of you have seen before in any other game, because it's a brand new innovation in gaming world.

6. These statements are approved by the TC staff, therefore, ThunderCross will give a full contribution to Valve for this great game and support only them, not the cracker side.

And do not even bother asking anything about non-steam servers or anything related to that. And if you don't wanna buy the game and just play in illegal servers (if u get lucky to even get in one), then remain there and do NOT post anything about it in this forum!

Some people told me that i am becoming like larry when making this statement.
No, my statement has nothing in common with larries one.
I don't get excited about a game which is lame and force that opinion on everyone else.
I only add a legit server, but i don't change the whole community without asking anyone.
I have strict and critic opinion about any game, and i must admit L4D is one of the best designed and interesting Multiplayer games ever made (of course this only applies to people who like FPS - teamwork games)
As in 99% of FPS games teamwork is a free-of-choice option, cuz never before teamwork could be forced, here (thx to Valves new invention AI director) teamwork is the only way to win and you do not have a choice. And teamwork gameplay is the Heart of multiplayer FPS games.

Agree with me or not, but this is the final word and nothing will be changed about it, at least in the near future.

If what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend or lay down and die...

JoeevanDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-16, 1:14 AM | Message # 2
Community Admin
Group: Moderators
i loved l4d demo i just cant wait also i agree with all those rules but just a notice having a mic is a good thing cause when i use my mic it is soooooooooo much easier cause then u dont have to stop to type so i work as a team much better

The one who luaghs last thinks slowest

EgonieserDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-16, 8:24 AM | Message # 3
Community Founder
Group: Administrators
That is true, but having a mic is an advantage in any Multiplayer game. But here actually, i've played many times with good teams which know how to cooperate without even chatting. Thats just magic, never seen or experienced in any other game like in this one. So much depends on u and ur team, every single player has a big role. Every game is like a serious clanwar in CoD4 where failure is not an option and i love that.

If what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend or lay down and die...

JoeevanDate: Tuesday, 2008-12-16, 11:44 PM | Message # 4
Community Admin
Group: Moderators
Quote (Egonieser)
That is true, but having a mic is an advantage in any Multiplayer game. But here actually, i've played many times with good teams which know how to cooperate without even chatting. Thats just magic, never seen or experienced in any other game like in this one. So much depends on u and ur team, every single player has a big role. Every game is like a serious clanwar in CoD4 where failure is not an option and i love that.

but then again if sumthin goes wrong being able to hit a key instead of typing would be more convenient in my opinion but overall ur right i just like that feature

The one who luaghs last thinks slowest

Forum » Left 4 Dead server » L4D News » TCross L4D server policies and terms of use (ingame/forum) (Read before post)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024