ThunderCross Gaming community
Friday, 2024-03-29, 10:23 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | we need to act - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: DRZ_KILL  
Forum » OpenWarfare (smoke) server » Suggestions and feedback » we need to act (now!)
we need to act
DRZ_KILLDate: Sunday, 2009-01-04, 4:13 AM | Message # 1
Community Chairman
Group: Moderators
we have got hold of server add-ons to disable dogs and make the person with highest score last man standing, these two add-ons improve the standard of play loads! Also since cgc has gone down ego has had to host the maps for people to download and he cant handle it anymore so we need to find a map host where people can download New maps fast, server map rotation has gotten old and boring, so find a new map host. An ftp i believe it is called, we need to find a open ftp where we can set that for map downloads ( if you dunno what it is google it) We need your help now. We need people in the servers.

"If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining."

PsyNFSDate: Monday, 2009-01-05, 0:09 AM | Message # 2
Community Supporter
Group: Users
http://stregabianca.crazy4.net
is a good map host the Italian server hosts their maps there
no dogs is a great idea as well as last standing is the highest scorer

No Retreat, No Surrender. That is Spartan Law.

Message edited by PsyNFS - Monday, 2009-01-05, 0:11 AM

EgonieserDate: Thursday, 2009-01-08, 1:35 PM | Message # 3
Community Founder
Group: Administrators
Hmm, i don't get anything in that site, must i mail them or something? But yea, changes will be made pretty soon.
My idea is - someone get the smart zombie ftp download link, i will steal some downloads from them lol ^^
I can't do that myself atm, and i would be greatful if someone could do that for me, if u dunno how - just delete the current map which is on the server, connect again - and it will start a download, just write down that adress and post it here, it will look something like this http://<IP >/cod4/usermaps/<mapname>
Thats all i need from u guys atm - thxz.

If what you keep holds truth inside, stand up defend or lay down and die...

PsyNFSDate: Friday, 2009-01-09, 3:36 PM | Message # 4
Community Supporter
Group: Users
sure ill work on it right now ill give that link in a min

edit: kinda forgot about this lol anyway heres the link though its not the full cuz this is only what it was showing or could at least
http://stregabianca.crazy4.net/myfiles/private/folder/n3gteam/c... got to the end of the screen and thats all

if im not wrong smart zombies is legit so i cant get you that wink

No Retreat, No Surrender. That is Spartan Law.

Message edited by PsyNFS - Friday, 2009-01-09, 8:52 PM

DRZ_KILLDate: Sunday, 2009-01-11, 0:10 AM | Message # 5
Community Chairman
It's private, if you try and go onto it, it just says access forbidden. We need an open FTP, and its ok with just that much. I tried getting smarts but my pc froze when loading cod4.

"If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining."

JoeevanDate: Saturday, 2009-01-17, 5:45 PM | Message # 6
Community Admin
Quote (DRZ_KILL)
It's private, if you try and go onto it, it just says access forbidden. We need an open FTP, and its ok with just that much. I tried getting smarts but my pc froze when loading cod4.

sucks and i believe that yer internet is working barely so yer on a bad luck streak

The one who luaghs last thinks slowest

Forum » OpenWarfare (smoke) server » Suggestions and feedback » we need to act (now!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024